Below: as seen on July 10, 2010, the eastern-end of the 1870-built Bellhouse Block (which had been #71 Colborne St.) is now gone. The wall now seen exposed is the west-side wall of what had lastly been Zorba's Restaurant, at 73-75 Colborne St.
above: July 10, 2010 - a closer view from the previous photo, along the rear of the now-exposed wall of what had been 71 Colborne St., showing a set of kitchen cabinets still hanging on the wall, facing a building which is no longer there. A jar of peanut butter still sits in the cabinets.
above: Jul.10, 2010 - looking from the rear, the Esquire Theatre is now gone; it had been at the left. Now, buildings which were never visible from this vantage point are seen in the far upper and centre left - these buildings are on the north side of Colborne St.
At the right, the building which had once housed Mayfair Ladies Wear, at 71 Colborne St. (which had one gabled dormer facing the rear) has been demolished. The next three dormers visible are the ones over Zorba's, and the last rear dormer of the five that once made up the Bellhouse Block (the one white dormer seen at the upper right) is at the rear of 77 Colborne St.