above: Rosbergs in 1958.
Above: Rosbergs in May 1965 before exterior renovation. (NFLA)
above: same corner; Rosbergs Department Store under renovation, date unknown (must be pre-Sept. 1977, though; see photo further below after reno) Photo from NFLA . Note tracks are still seen in front of Rosbergs along Erie Ave. in older photos.
Above: Rosbergs in the glory years: Sept. 1977. (Niagara Falls Library Archive-NFLA)
Above: Rosbergs Department Store, as seen on May 5, 2008, at the north-east corner of Queen St. And Erie Ave. Niagara Falls Ont. Building has been vacant for years. The tracks are no longer in place on Erie Ave. Note the same tilted tree at the right, still growing by the side of the building, along Queen St., thirty-one years later. Photo by R. Bobak
The Rosbergs building was destroyed by fire on Oct.4, 2009 - see more here